Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

In honor of my surgery tomorrow I would like to share with you a video that Rob and I made. Let's just say I deal with stress through humor... and sock puppets.
I dedicate this video to anyone that took it upon themselves to make a snap judgement about me and my delicate decision to have this surgery. It wasn't an easy choice to make and to be quite honest there are some jerks out there that made it even harder. I am doing this for me, the end.

Sock Puppet Theater from Rob Imbs on Vimeo.


6 comments:

  1. This is amazing - I had to have my mom tell me what was being said but she enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! My fiancé had the same surgery back in June. The first week or so of recovery was a little rough (you're gonna spend a lot of time on the couch or in bed) but she's great now. She is very happy with the surgery, has made her feel so much better. You're definitely making the right decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that video was hilarious! hope you're doing alright, rex!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sidenote: The creeper would be hanging around outside the old pink. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete